With Roku streaming device & Roku TV, allows a user to enjoy thousands of entertainment channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, Starz, FX Networks & much more directly on their TVs. A Roku streaming device works over the internet and offers ad-free online content.
Follow Easy Steps to Connect Roku Device to TV:
- Choose what type of Roku device you have. Generally, Roku comes in two forms, Roku stick & player. To setup both devices, your TV needs at least one HDMI port.
- Once you recognize the type of Roku device you have, plug one end of the HDMI cable into the rear of the Roku device. Other ends of the HDMI cable needs to be plugged into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
- Just in case, there is no HDMI port on your TV, you can use the Roku Stick with your TV. You have to invest in an HDMI to Component adapter, only if your TV has yellow, red, white ports.
- Now, you can attach the Roku device to a power source. It is important to provide connection to your Roku device, in order to make it work.
- Switch On your TV & press the Input, Video and then the Source button of your TV remote.
- Make a selection of HDMI slot in which Roku Stick is already inserted. With this, Roku setup screen will get open. Now you can start up Roku setup & Roku Login.
For more information about Roku link activation & Roku TV, then call us today now @ +1-845-795-3510 for help anytime anywhere!