- Wildlife: The Gujarat state is most popular for its wildlife sanctuary. The state includes the world’s only see, Asiatic lions in Gir National Park. The Little Rann of Kutch is the most popular for wildlife where you can be found flocks of flamingos, wild asses and varied birdlife. The Jessore Sanctuary principally offers to see the sloth bears.
- Land of ancient and pious Temples: Gujarat is the largest temple complex on earth. The Somnath Temple, Dwarkadheesh Temple, Hanuman Ji Mandir, Jalaram Bapa Mandir, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, Bahuchara Mata, Nageshwar Jyotirling and so on are the most renowned and not to be missed shrines in Gujarat
- Laxmi Vilas Palace:
Second huge palace in the world, has served as a private residence of royals. The palace is located in Baroda city. Baroda was a “21 gun salute” state during the British times. The Laxmi Vilas Palace exhibits the richness and status of Baroda. The extravagant palace includes palaces, museum and a hotel inside in it.
- Find ethnic diversity: When you come at Gujarat tour packages, then looks a wide range of diversity of ethnic groups of people that living in tribal villages as well as in the Rann of Kutch. The people are most famous for building the textiles in the country.
- Scenic landscapes: one of the most unreliable landscapes of the Rann of Kutch is popularly known in the world for its amazing wildlife and the seasonal salt marsh in the Thar Desert. Home of the different tribal groups and wildlife sanctuaries. There every night performs a strange dance light phenomena, called as the Chir Batti.
- Extensive coastline: With the longest 1600 km coastline, Gujarat is dotted with 41 ports, which offer an opportunity to see or stay in luxury tented camps and traditional Gujarati foods. One of the most noted beaches in Gujarat where you can take an awesome trip with the best Gujarat tour packages is Mandvi, Nargol, Dwarka, Porbandar, Dandi, Chorwa, Nagoa and many more.
- World-famous textiles: For its largest textiles, the state is world-renowned. The high-quality weaving, unique Kutch embroidery and hand-block printing in cloths & other handicrafts are represented the rich tradition of Gujarat. Ahmedabad is a city of Gujarat has a textile museum with a large collection of calico. TempleTourOnline provides complete Gujarat tour package and Rann of Kutch 2019 package. Book online from our site.